New Updates


Hey Travellers,
Today there are a lot of new updates and there are some cool parties coming up. My favorite update is the super comstume.

The super items came out today and they look fantastic. If you have the money I strongly suggest you go buy one.

 The staff has also changed the text so now it is neater and much easier to read. Which one do you like better?

Wiglington has a new question mark above him and he also has more to say. Wenks and the Count are hiding so be on the lookout for them!


 Walpole the whale can now talk. He will ask you if you want to go to pirate den.
 

Don't forget about Monkey's party! It will be huge! Here are all the details

When: Friday January 8th!
Server: Wiglington!
Room: Wiglington And Wenks Town!
Time: 3:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. (If this is not your time zone, look below)



3:00 PM P.S.T.
6:00 PM E.S.T.
5:00 PM C.S.T.
4:00 PM M.S.T.
12:00 AM UK (Sorry for it being so late. Only time I could fit the party in since I have school.)



I hope you guys go because I won't be able to make it. That's all for now. See you later travelers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment